Do I like him or something?

I used to talk to this guy in August and then in November we stopped talking and he blocked me on every social networks. We really liked each other but we never met in person because we live in different cities. Since we stopped talking I had a dream about it something like 3 or 4 times, what does it mean and what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm in a similar boat where the person who I have strong feelings for has blocked me (it's a long story that I'd rather tell all of it but I guess it can be summed up as there was confusion and a lack of good communication on both sides). I've had multiple dreams with this person part of them, mind you our actual interaction and my dreams were non-sexual and I consider this person to be the best part of my life (so far).
    The dreams: Depending on what you dreamt, depends on what they mean... personally I say that because they are Your dreams they are something that only you will understand best, other people can point you in the right direction (or not). I'm under the impression that in your dreams you just spent time with this person, talking to each other and maybe doing something like go for a walk together.

What can you do? Truthfully nothing. If they don't want to have anything to do with you then trying to do something about it will more than likely make things worse #Ididthat

Most Helpful Girl

• Forget him and go on your life..

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you are feeling bad with yourself because you stopped to talk to him.. Don't ever think of him anymore cause he blocked you and what means that he didn't like you and just don't want to see you anymore cause he doesn't understand how to act with a womens!

• I was thinking about meeting him before taking any final decision.. What do you think?

• It's a good idea, don't judge without asking, but don't act like you are falling in love with him or something like that, just act like you just want to feel good with your self and to be satisfied that didn't make any thing hurting to him..