Would he go through all this hassle just to get sex?

I met a guy on tinder, we'll call him Mark. I found out we had mutual friends so this in itself made me feel a little at ease. We spoke for about two weeks on what's app, funnily enough we hadn't spoken on the phone until yesterday when we met up.

Mark paid for me to play bowling even before I even noticed. I told myself I'd buy him some drinks since he played my fare. When I asked what drink he wanted he said his drink was expensive, I insisted I paid for it and he wouldn't allow it.

He went to buy his drink and he was there for quite a while. We started playing our game and a waiter came over with food (at this point I was so confused). I told the waiter the food wasn't ours and Mark overheard and said he had ordered it.

Mark said half of it was for me. I wasn't really hungry at this point but ate some of it to be polite. We went to the arcade and I assumed there would be an Atm like the others I'd been to, but there wasn't. I was ready to go and find one and Mark insisted he payed for a game of pool.

Then he finally let me buy him a drink!! We sat and talked for a couple of hours. He was hinting that I should go with him to see the new star wars film (I guess this is a good sign right?). Before we went our separate way, he gave me a really tight hug and I honestly don't like hugs but his are an exception.

The reason I'm asking if a guy would go through all this hassle is because of past experiences. I've been on some pretty awful dates recently and I can't remember the last time a guy has offered to pay for me. I never go out with intention of the man paying for me, I always have my own money. I just feel like it's a nice gesture in itself. If I do see this guy again I will be paying for sure.

So like the title says how likely he is just doing this for sex?

He is a really sweet, genuine guy. We went on two dates, however he isn't the guy for me. There is zero chemistry between us and we want different things.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's difficult to tell based on first dates unless he is being very touchy, making sexual hints. All you can do is go slowly with men, his true intentions will show with time.

What Guys Said 4

• Could be. Guys know no limits when it comes to sex

• Boys are dumb 💁🏻

• Is he doing it for sex? Doubtfully so.

• It is still VERY LIKELY. I am in the same position as you because women FREQUENTLY expect me to PAY.

What Girls Said 1

• This doesn't have the "in it for sex" vibe. I'd give him another date :)