Benefits to dating?

I honestly see none xD

Most Helpful Guy

• It's the interview stage I feel, before the actual hiring for the position. It's to help I ow if you both are right for one another. Don't think of it as a waste of time. The dating stage is good to see if the guy or girl would show their true colors before actually going out. One thing I do hate about dating is that it's not exclusive. So she could be on a date with another guy the next day after you had a date with her. It's fucked up. And maybe she'll choose to fuck that guy and then come back to date you again before deciding which to have a relationship with.

Most Helpful Girl

• Then youve obviously never done it right...

What Guys Said 10

• I like the relationship part, I will admit that I don't find much joy in the actual dating stage. The "hunting" and "one-and-done" / "two-and-done" dates get old after awhile.

Women can be so flaky and passive to the point of irritation.

I would prefer a cheat code to skip the dating stage and go right to the relationship!

• You are so damn correct!

Dating is a process of trial and error. A waste of precious time, money and energy invested into wrong people not meant for you.

I wish God just revealed to us who our spouse would be so the dating scene can be bypassed. (:

• Someone to go out with and experience new things when you feel like doing something with someone

• Dat dere love bro...

• Then you're not ready. Time to work on self first. When you're fully functioning and a successful human being then perhaps it's time to share it with someone that really blows your doors off. Till then, just go be awesome yourself!

• Sex, love, and bragging rights :D

• I am very much a loner, but there is plenty of benefit found in company

• It's why I don't date either. Especially casual dating is not my thing; the whole interview kind of atmosphere, trying to show your best side and hope to be the one chosen for the part.

Instead, I focus on things like hobbies, socializing with friends and expanding my social network, self-improvement for my own sake, and all-round just have a good time.
    If I some day find a woman through friendship or practicing hobbies, who's interested in me and I'm interested in her, it's a huge plus and we could at least skip the whole pretense of showing only our best sides and instead dive into the actual genuine interest for one another.
    And if it doesn't happen, fine as well as I'll be having plenty of fun with friends and my life in general.

• Dating is a gateway to relationships. That's about it.

Specific benefits for females do include the occasional (not guaranteed!) free meal and experience.

• Dating is just a chance to get to know someone by spending time with them. It's important to see if there is a spark, compatibility and a connection.

What Girls Said 7

• Hmm, I think to like someone and care for someone and that getting reciprocated it a really good feeling. To have someone care for you on a deeper level, and show affection is pretty rad too.

• Well, then, don't!
    (:

There's plenty of fun to be had just hanging out with friends, or, hell, even by yourself. The world's a big place.

• Getting to know a person before deciding you want to pursue a relationship with them or not.

• Someone to hug at night!

• Companionship.

• The real purpose of dating is to learn about the person that attract you or is attracted to you and if compatible, just stick together and do activities and have fun, it's like going out with friends but more personally (sorry about my english)

• sex whenever.