This girl has been causing me pain for over a year, How can I get past her?

It has been almost exaclty a year ago now, I started dating my first love. It only lasted 2 months though and we broke it off. It has been 10 months since we broke up, and it still causes me pain. I learned today that she now has a boyfriend which I have mixed feelings about, but I am legitamaly happy for her and I want her to be happy (when she told me, I was nice and very supportive). But I also have this problem where I second guess what people say, and I am second guessing wheather my X actually said she has a boyfriend or not lol. So that has caused added stress as of late. I know deep down that I need to get past her, but its just so hard. I love everything about her from the way she moved her lips when she talks, to the way she stands when she talks, just lots of little things, but of course I also miss the times when we would hang out.
Anyway, does anyone have any tips on how to get past this?
I have been seeking out other girls latley thinking that would help me forget about her, but nothing works out.

Thank you so much

Most Helpful Girl

• I know the way you feel - I'm in the exact same situation. I have a very difficult time getting over a guy too and think of him constantly. However, I'm sure that with time and by occupying yourself with things you'll be able to think less about your ex.

Most Helpful Guy

• You would probably benefit tremendously from a few sessions with a good therapist. You can get past her but some of them are really hard to let go.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I had this issue too. I have finally gotten over her though. It took a lot of time though. I wish you the best of luck.

• Try find other girls you like, spend more time with friends because it might help you to forget