This girl has been causing me pain for over a year, How can I get past her?

It has been almost exaclty a year ago now, I started dating my first love. It only lasted 2 months though and we broke it off. It has been 10 months since we broke up, and it still causes me pain. I learned today that she now has a boyfriend which I have mixed feelings about, but I am legitamaly happy for her and I want her to be happy (when she told me, I was nice and very supportive). But I also have this problem where I second guess what people say, and I am second guessing wheather my X actually said she has a boyfriend or not lol. So that has caused added stress as of late. I know deep down that I need to get past her, but its just so hard. I love everything about her from the way she moved her lips when she talks, to the way she stands when she talks, just lots of little things, but of course I also miss the times when we would hang out.
Anyway, does anyone have any tips on how to get past this?
I have been seeking out other girls latley thinking that would help me forget about her, but nothing works out.

Thank you so much

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I know the way you feel - I'm in the exact same situation. I have a very difficult time getting over a guy too and think of him constantly. However, I'm sure that with time and by occupying yourself with things you'll be able to think less about your ex.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You would probably benefit tremendously from a few sessions with a good therapist. You can get past her but some of them are really hard to let go.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• I had this issue too. I have finally gotten over her though. It took a lot of time though. I wish you the best of luck.

1|0
    0|0
  • Try find other girls you like, spend more time with friends because it might help you to forget

1|0
    0|0