Can you meet people online and build substantial relationships? As in using tinder, match, etc?

I am tired of being lonely -_-

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes but not on tinder lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Possibly. Hasn't happened with me (yet anyways) but I know a few people who have had success and others like me who didn't. So I would say maybe. I wouldn't use Tinder though, that one really seems more like a hook up app. If you are really serious, eHarmony is probably your best bet (because you have to pay unless there's a free weekend, and I know 4 couples that are together from that site).

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Yes you can. I probably wouldn't use Tinder if you're looking for an actual relationship, but other dating sites I bet you could.

I met my current boyfriend of 8 months on a dating site actually!
    I signed up because I was new to the city and wasn't meeting people at my job.

• Yes it's possible. But don't do tinder because everyone is on there for different reasons lol. But at least with dating websites, everyone's motives are the same.

• Hey , yes I aurally was dating someone only for 2 years and over the phone and text and I gotta tell you once we ended things it hurt like hell in my case yes you can build a relationship with someone. Best of luck :)