Do you guys ever feel like you need a woman in your life to bring out your nice side?

Going full beta with this question bros sorry if I'm disappointing my followers. All trolling aside..

Feel like sometimes I need a woman in my life sometimes to keep me well rounded. Single I'm a prick. it's not much help that all my bros are even bigger assholes and sleep around more than me. Every weekend I get invited to go out and they slay every weekend. I rarely go out anymore. Went to the club for the first time in a while on new years eve.

In a relationship I'm more down to earth. Balances my masculine side and my femine side. Makes me more of a pleasant person. Anyone share feels like this?

Don't get me wrong.. I enjoy being single and I'm completley content being single. It has a lot of perks but that is something I definitley miss about being in a relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• Women will still love you even if you show your beta side for a bit... all 2 inches of ya
    Some guys need that shit. I imagine it stems from the lack of empathy for themselves. Take you for example in the marines they tear you down and build you back up to be unstoppable. However it does translate to your fem. or emotional side. You can always work on it sure. But I don't think you as you are now want to slow down just yet. I hear though that all men get to a point in their lives where something changes them for better, or worse its all up to you to make that decision. Or which path is most beneficial to what you want out of life.

What Girls Said 5

• That's totally normal and natural to change behavior because of someone you love. I think it's pretty sweet actually and girls go through it too. And I don't think it's in anyway beta. You can still be in a relationship and be the toughest guy around. Just tough and mature instead of tough and a selfish prick. 😉

• sleeping around doesn't make you a prick though.
    but yea, having a person to calm you down a bit is nice.
    Plus acting all alpha and tough all the time I think it s good to have a so, for which you can show your vulnerable side and let go.
    putting the alpha/big boss aside, I guess we all have a vulnerable and sensitive sides :P
    agh... the feels you made all sweet and beta now xD

• Maybe try learning how to be more mature without needing a girl in your life. That would probably also help in getting a girl. Find balance in yourself not through another person.

• I have no problems getting a girl. Im not immature. I do have issues being emotional due to my background. That's doesn't make me immature that makes me human.

• I usually consider being a prick a sign of immaturity.

• that was so cute... *_*
    i didn't know guys felt that way lol awwwh

• I do think relationships balance people out better. That's why people say "my other half" or "my better half."

Guys tend to toughen their women up a bit and make them feel pretty and more confident. Women do soften their guys and make them a bit more sensitive (in a good way of course).

And I definitely think that guys benefit from having a woman nurture them. Keeping them grounded, helping them make decisions, stuff like that (and who doesn't want a sexy woman pining after them that thinks they walk on water?)

I do crave intimacy and companionship sometimes but I definitely enjoy being single and it'll take someone awesome to change my status. I'll just keep working on myself in the meantime so I can be a better girlfriend when the time comes 😌

You do you though. Don't let the bros drag you down 👌🏼

What Guys Said 12

• Ya man. I'm usually pretty sarcastic and say whatever I want, however mean it might be, but when a girl I actually care about comes along I cram the act and turn into a sissy little bitch incapable of saying anything mean to her, especially if she feels something for me too. Don't get me wrong, I'll still tease her but my tongue becomes a lot less sharp, and I'll actually care about what she has to say.

It's almost like the right woman is the sweet, sweet music that tames my inner douchey beast. The second she leaves though, that douche comes right back with a raging vengeance.

Fucking feels bro.

• Sometimes, yeah. They the ying to our yang so its all cool and everything.. til they start wildin out or you find out she crazy

www.quickmeme.com/.../...9f258c8b6c8eb6e2fd81c.jpg

• No, that's not necessarily true, it might happen in some cases but not in general.

• "Do you guys ever feel like you need a woman in your life to bring out your nice side?"

Correction: Do you guys ever feel like you need the RIGHT woman in your life to bring out your FREAKY side?

Yes. :D

I've messed with the wrong chick before and it really sucked.

• No, that's pretty stupid since I don't need a woman to handle my actions/behavior. And what's with the "feminine side" thing? I don't hear girls saying they need to enforce a "masculine" side. There's no such thing to enforce, other than knowledge and understanding of the opposite gender, for your own good.

• We all have feminine and masculine sides to us. Not saying a woman changes who you are either.

• To each their own, but I don't believe there's a masculine a feminine side.

I see it more in a backwards way. I think everyone is just human and some people are more prone to some emotions or behaviors, and that there are biological and mental differences between genders that segregate us.

Not the other way around (as Carl Jung believes), that men are complete opposite of women but over time you explore your "feminine/masculine" side to bring you "closer". Sounds like bullshit to me.

Philosophy is pretty subjective anyways and you can see things from whatever perspective you want. But I live through life focusing on how to be a genuine man (an independent as well), who happens to have sympathy and understanding (as far as I can) of the opposite gender. Just my simple point of view anyways.

• No not at all..

• Lmao fuking fgit piece of shit OP, You certainly live up to your rep OP. Negged to redsea fgit

• No, that's a stupid idea.

• eh.. why?

• i disagree with that, though and I'm willing to stick to my idea even when you use a very unlikely situation to explore it.

See, a man experiences love for himself when he thinks he's worth it, when he thinks he is good at his job, when he thinks he's a loving husband, when he thinks he does good by society. This is the greatest feeling of love a man can feel.

The second greatest love is when he has someone else who also loves him. He can enjoy this love but it is second hand, it is love that goes through another person before it gets to him. It is funneled through their own experiences and biases and that's why it can't be the primary source. Many people end up using the second greatest love as the primary source because they have a very bad foundation for self love and yet the second hand love is always subject to again the biases and subjective experiences of others.

finally, the third kind of love is is a more general love from the population--people you don't actually know.

• This is more akin to worship, yet the effects are similar on the one hand because it funnels more love into the person. Yet, it is even less powerful than the first two because it is depersonalized. Anyway, you have to have that self love foundation and then of course when you have a lot of loved ones it increases but if it can't survive without other people then you'll never feel whole

• Behind every great man is a greater woman.
    I'm not a great man T_T

• no women is in capable of controling how i treat people.

• No, I like being a fucking asshole. Who wants some whiny bitch telling them how to live? Fuck that, just bone her and get her out ASAP.

• You just went full beta bruh.. Never go full beta. #AlphaLife #MaintainAlphaness

• I know bro. I'm fcking up. Been hooking up with this chick past two months think I'm catching feels