How much money do I need to be making to get girls?

So I'm a 17 year old guy and I think I'm going to be poor when I grow older because I'm failing school due to depression.

Anyway, how much money would I need to be making to get girls? Do I need to rich? Could I just be average?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll will be plain as day. Don't lock yourself up in depression and close the door because when you throw away the key its over. I have hope that you could build yourself up again, don't lose to the negative words of peoples or situations. Your only so young and probably can't see a way out but their is always a way to be happy. Don't make money so you can get girls. Go to college and do it for your self just like how Ronda Rousey got herself out of her bad situation when she was homeless and Jimmy Graham who was discarded by his parents put in a orphan home rise up to be an NFL player. You have to believe in yourself and God that you could do it, were never alone their is always a helping hands. Have faith, hope, and love because if we have not love we are nothing. There will a day you will be happy. Just believe and have faith.

Most Helpful Guy

• At least $100 a week should do fine, if you don't have an monthly payments.

What Girls Said 1

• you shouldn't need a certain amount of money to get a girl. if she asks how much you have then she's not really the girl you want

What Guys Said 1

• You need ZERO money. A free walk in the park works just fine. Might not work for every girl, but you don't need every girl, just one.