What's a good cute paragraph to send to my crush tonight for his birthday I want to tell him I like him something cute?

Guys how would you want a female to tell you she likes you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Something YOU come up with. Anything you come up with will be cute enough, trust me.

I'd want the girl to be straight up, like:
    Her: DarkHumorRUs, do you wanna know something?
    Me: Yes, what?
    Her: I really like you. Really, really like you.
    Me: Holy shit that's awesome.

Whether that was over text or the phone or in person I'd explode from excitement.

Most Helpful Girl

• How I told my boyfriend that I had feelings for him. I was red in the face, nervous out of my mind, stuttering, and then just shoved a song in his face. Telling him it would explain my feelings. Then after that I told him yeah I like you and falling for you. He then told me he never did this kind of thing. Then sent me a song that explained how he felt. We have been together ever since so almost 4 years now.

So nobody on here can really give you a good idea on the best way to tell him how you feel. It has to come from your own heart and feelings towards him. No idea is stupid when it comes to telling someone how you feel. Since it's your own personal way of telling them that.

What Guys Said 1

• Why did you wait until his birthday to do it?

What Girls Said 3

• In all honesty, just tell him. It sounds hard, I know, but you'll feel so much more relieved once it's out there!

As for the text, just say, "Hey, just wishing you a happy birthday! I hope you have a great day! :)"
    Then add in there that you like him! I can't phrase it for you, though. So if you have a "rough draft", go ahead and message it to me and we can play with it a bit!

• Just tell him something funny!

• You kinda can't lose here. Just say some words, that make at least a small amount of sense.