Texted him but I felt like he didn't want to be bothered with me. Should I be upset?

So my boyfriend tells me he is going out with his friend to go eat at a wing spot.
He left then I text him asking a questions about how to work somthing in the house and he doesn't reply. An hour later I call and no answer. Then texted a question mark... No answer
he has an iPhone so it shows "delivered". And he text me back two words 45mins later.
Then I say "what u doing that u took so long to reply?"
he said " I just got out of the place. I didn't have service"
i relpy "geez" .
and I felt like he didn't want to be bothered with me. Smh. What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you just need to like... FUCKING RELAX because believe it or not everything your boyfriend doesn't revolve around you or have anything to do with you.

He was with a friend and didn't look at his phone. So what? I do it all the time and the worst part is coming home to a nagging fucking girlfriend trying to ask me if it's something she's done to piss me off.

I say no but if you keep asking you'll have done something to piss me off

It's not always about you and don't try to make it that way.

• That's tru. I guess I just felt bad and uncomfortable cus he hasn't gone out with his friend in a very long time and never takes that long to reply to me. Not used to him doing that. But that's my issue not his. N I thank if it being so blunt and helpful

Most Helpful Girl

• He was just enjoying lunch with his friend. Don't take it seriously.

What Guys Said 4

• You shouldn't be upset, he wanted to get out for a night, you don't need to be angry if he is slow to respond.

• He went w/ his friend, not you. pretty cut and dry.

couldn't wait till he got home to ask about something in the house? this is the problem w/ text. people think they're accessible 247.

• I hope you two get closer

• Yeah he didn't want to be bothered while he spent time with his friends and why is that so bad it's important in relationships to have some time for yourself

• That's tru. I guess I just felt bad and uncomfortable cus he hasn't gone out with his friend in a very long time and never takes that long to reply to me.

What Girls Said 1

• when guys are into their thing they don't payu attention don't feel offended guys aren't like girls even though sometimes we girls we turn off phones when we are on pyjamas parties...