Why does he think im a whore?

Why does he think im a slut? he thinks I talk too manyyy guys when I dont have well I have no social life at the moment, so why is he saying im a whore? just because I didn't give him many attention?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's just how some guys work. You didn't give him your attention? Oh! Lesbian. Whore. Bitch. Frigid. some guys can be real immature dicks about that. Their teeny tiny egos can't handle when a girl doesn't pay attention to them, so they have to make up shit to make themselves feel better. Like, "Oh, of course she won't bang me, she's a lesbian." Or "She won't talk to me but she'll talk to other guys. It's not because *I'M* a loser, it's because she's a slut" It's sad, really.

Now, I dont know that the guy you're talking about fits into this group of guys... But it sounds like there is a good chance he might.

Most Helpful Girl

• Who is "he" and why does his opinion even matter?

What Guys Said 9

• The slight likely bruised his ego and hurt his feelings. Thus, being the immature guy that he is, he retaliated to hurt and offend you.

• Forget about him. If you gave him no reasons to call him such a harsh word, then he is just immature and childish.

• Two possibilities

A) You fuck around / or have had a history of fucking around a lot.
    B) Dudes pissed.

Though, I suppose it could be a combo of the two.

• Move on from him... red flag dudette

• You might be wearing too much makeup.

• He said you're a whore because you TALK to many guys? I thought you'd say SLEEP with many guys. He probably didn't mean it literally and just wanted to call you something offensive just because you ignored him.

• Don't know the whole situation, but sounds like he's being a whiny asshole

• Cuz he's an asshole

• how what is going on cause all im hearing is slut and whore

What Girls Said 2

• Dweebs usually say that to girls just when they're annoyed, even if you are not even close to being a whore.

• He might be a inscure jerk