Letting a girl know your true intentions?

What do you think of letting a girl know your true intentions (that you like her and hope that it will become more than that)? Is it too blunt or was it good to be up front about it? Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd love for a guy to be like that if we were at a certain point of flirting and showing interest. There could be a "too soon" situation but mostly I'd really like it. I like knowing where I stand with people and straight forward honesty.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that it's the best thing to do. You'll say what you want, won't give her false expectations about anything either.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd rather a guy be upfront with me. Whether it's to tell me he likes me or that he doesn't. I need to know where I stand with a guy. If I'm unsure of his intentions I start distancing myself. 😊

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, there is nothing wrong with that. Women always appreciate honesty and truthfulness so the guy should tell the girl about his true intentions and then let her decide what she wants to do.

• I'd rather be upfront about it, then both people are have a better understanding of what's going on.