Is this normal? one day I desire a romantic relationship, the next day I do not give a fuck?

Like one day I will be thinking of what it would be like to have a boyfriend or husband and I would desire to talk to a guy. I'm talking to a guy right now actually

But the next day I literally will just not give a fuck

I mean I met a lot of assholes and dealt with verbal abuse and the bad guys outweigh the good guys I have met and I know I don't want to deal with drama shit because I react hostile to bad men now

Most Helpful Guy

• You'll probably be like that until you find a decent man that will make you want a romantic relationship more frequently.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm exactly the same. It's annoying tbh

What Guys Said 3

• That's strange and it's surprising how your feelings change from day to day.

• Why is it strange

• I don't know for me it is strange, at least my feelings don't change that way, they are by and large steady. Okay I am a very logical person and so I am not based on emotions and feelings, yes I do have emotions, feelings but for me they are different and they don't change often, they are steady by and large. I might be an exception then.

I don't know if you can understand, so that's why I find it strange.

However generally speaking I also believe that emotions and feelings do change regularly and anytime, they are not constant, so I could be wrong in your case. May be for you it does change regularly, that's fine.

• Whatever I said that's the truth.

• Well, you're SUPPOSED to react with hostility to bad men.

• I know that's normal

• I think about it, but that doesn't mean I go out and seek it

• You don't need to worry about men. Work on your life and career, enjoy yourself.

• haha... describes me pretty much perfectly

What Girls Said 2

• Oh really> I am neutral! I don't care if it happens or if it doesn't! i am fine with whatever.

• This could be your way of telling if a guy is right for you. If the feeling goes away with any guy you date/ talk to in the future makes that feeling go away, that's probly a good sign.