Booooys, I need your help especially , how do I confess to a boy?

Okay i really need your help, i am in love with my best friend been for 2 years but he's gay (he looks and acts like a "straight" guy) i always get stories told about his life and boyfriends and stuff but i just can't endure it anymore, they kissed in front of me and i was so shocked that i turned around and started screaming, i can't endure this! I am sure that he already knows how i feel but he apparently doesn't give a damn, he's still not trying to refer from telling me everything about his life and you all don't know how hurt i am it's horrible especially when they kissed i had no idea what to do or how to react , please guys if i tell him he'd just stop telling me anything wouldn't he? But I'm scared of ruining our friendship.. we're really really good friends what would happen?

What Guys Said 3

• You cannot have romantic feelings for someone, get rejected, and then be friends with them. It just doesn't work. Accept the fact that this relationship is over. . . or try and make it work and learn this lesson for yourself.

• But i am really suffering!

• That is the tragedy of love. The universal truth is that "this, too, shall pass."

• You're going to have to face the fact that he's never going to like you that way. The fact that he kisses guys in front of you is his way of saying that he doesn't want you as a girl. I'm sorry, but you'll just have to accept it and move on.

• I'm pretty sure he already knows. Can't tell you anything but you can't make a gay guy love you. You can convince him to let you give a BJ or something but he won't have feelings. If he's mature he will likely understand and still want to be friends... if not he will get uncomfortable around you

What Girls Said 0