Girls, How often do you approach random dudes to have a conversation only because you are bored?

Your say is welcome here.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Almost never, the only time I would really approach someone is if I were bored, and I'm usually running around at school, no time to stop and talk. As for on here, I don't either I just like answering questions lol.

• thanks :)) so I will keep the question as one. If you have a crush on a guy and you don't know if he has a crush on you, do you wait for him to approach you?

• Well no, I"ll ask if he wants to hang out etc.

• cool.

What Girls Said 3

• Only if I have to, like if I'm awkwardly stuck in a room or something. But even then it's just small talk to try to make the awkward tension go away a bit.

• I'll have a random conversation with someone if we're in a really long line together or a crowded room and I'm not talking to anyone else. Otherwise I'm more likely to smile at a random guy than actually start the conversation.

• I never do that.