Do you think you're a catch?

I used to think I was in my teens and early 20s. No matter how many times I got rejected, I moved on to the next girl to approach with confidence. After going through life approaching hundreds of girls with a 100% rejection rate, I noticed I wasn't a catch. Took me a good 10 to 12 years to realize it though. Do you all think you're a catch?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well don't worry about being a catch. It only takes one girl 😁

Sometimes I think I am and other times I'm just like "you need to get your life together." I'm only 20 though so hopefully I'll figure things out 👌🏼

• Lol no girl has ever liked me, I've never kissed or anything and I'm almost 30 so even if it only takes one girl, that doesn't look good either for me.

• I can message you if you want but I just prefer to post anon 99% of the time for privacy reasons 😊

• That's up to you. I don't wanna guilt trip you into doing it but unless I see non anonymous complimenting, I don't see much going for me. You can't go 29 years of your life without ever kissing a girl unless you're seen as ugly by girls. And even if you've been unlucky, there should be non anonymous girls telling you that you look fine if you aren't ugly but just been unlucky instead.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 8

• I don't think I could be a fair judge of that. I have been told I am a total catch before. But I have also been told that I am a complete asshole before, so who knows.

• 0|3
  • I'm the other way around. I went through my childhood being violently bullied and being called ugly. I was certain I was extremely ugly and therefore stayed away from girls completely and stopped caring about my appearence up until I became 18 and left highschool. Then I had to shape up in order to get a job and I found out that to most girls I was a ten pointer. So I had wasted a lot of good years because of a couple of douchebags in elementary school.

• Nope. Poor fucker that gets landed with me when I turn 30 and decide to look for a serious girlfriend, is gonna have a lot of personality issues and shit to deal with.

• I've been told I'm a catch by girls I've been out with only to have them break it off with me not too long after.

• I know I am. My girlfriend knows it too.

• Hell yes. Great job, very fit, very fun, very positive attitude.

• look at my dp, thats yash birla, u must have heard of him, even he is a catch to some women lol