I'm a super jealous girlfriend. What to do?

I've always been like this but I think it got worse. I'm jealous of my ' friend whenever she talks to my boyfriend. But only of her. My others friends I'm not. I get jealous because they used to have " a thing " before we went out. She knew that I liked him but she didn't really seem to care. Now that we are dating he tod me everything and I get jealous every time they are with each other. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• If the guy wants to be faithful to you, he will be. . . and he will walk away from temptation. If he does not walk away, maybe he wasn't so committed to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're just not completely trustful of your friend to be honest and don't really think she's a good friend based off the past, you are in fear that she may try to flirt with him or put moves on him. It's simply you're lack of trust in her, and honestly you just have to have faith in your boyfriend cut him slack and get over it, it'll take time.

What Guys Said 1

• Realize that this guy chose you, not her.
    So any time you see them together, pat yourself on the back and remind yourself that to him, you're the better catch. Should feel pretty good.

Then you can just strut on over and kiss him. Mark some territory for the fun of it.

What Girls Said 1

• Calm down... and embrace the possiblity its gonna end soon!