Do you think most people are ugly or average looking?

I personally think they're are. You don't see many people who are actually really attractive in the face. I think for the most part, you will meet a person with an average face, but something makes them more attractive. So you think they're hotter. I think people have personality traits that add points to their attractiveness. All in all not many people are good looking in the face

Most Helpful Girl

• This question doesn't make much sense. As we grow we're exposed to more and more faces and eventually recognize "the average face". This is common sense. Obviously if you're reviewing a large population, all features would boil down to an average.

What Guys Said 8

• Most people should be average on your own subjective scale, that's the whole point of average. People that have faces that are unforgiveable should make up a smaller percentage.

I agree when you say personality traits add points to their attractiveness. I just made another OkCupid account (just to see if anything changed) and started browsing profiles through Quickmatch.

Out of 100 profiles, only 1 caught my attention. It didn't have much to do with her looks (she's average), moreso how she described her personality. She was laid back, simple, artistic, and didn't scream "high maintenance" with her interests and hobbies. She got a star and a message over a few dozen attractive girls.

I don't care if you're some big shot manager in a firm, or a female lawyer that goes rock climbing and surfing on the weekends. I really don't care about your MK purses or how dolled up you look on Friday night when you go clubbing. I want a simple girl.

Personality adds many points, and seems to deduct them twice as quickly.

• Absolutely not. Some people have beautiful minds and capacities for empathy. Some people have maybe physical talents but not physical beauty. Some people have a reverence of truth, and a relationship with God. There is a balance of talents and fortune in this world and we all reap what we sew. In the end these bodies will decay, and before our death they will get old or an accident could happen or you could get a disease... then what will those people have who are arrogant and physically attractive.

• Not for me. I see lots and lots of attractive girls everywhere. But it's actually something they say or do, a vibe they give off that takes the initial physical attraction away.

When it comes to girls, the majority are superficially attractive, with maybe 30% of them just drop dead gorgeous. But I find it harder to meet a girl who can sustain that attractiveness with personality traits. Might be only me though, I don't know.

• most people can't be below average considering that defeats the purpose of average.

• if you want to see handsome men look at me and my family mens

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1854761-what-do-you-think-about-mens-of-my-family-photo-question

• I actually think most people can be good looking, but just don't put the effort to get there.

• most girls on here are 7 which basically means you are not ugly

• Where I live most people are attractive. We had repeated studies done by outsiders.

• Most young people are average or attractive. I don't remember the last time I truly saw an "ugly girl". Put some makeup, get in shape, you're fuckable!!!

What Girls Said 5

• I think I feel most people are average looking, I don't look into them detailed enough as I just pass them and yes of course when someone is really attractive then I'll notice.

• Well, average obviously, yes. That's why it's called "average".

• Well, "most people" are, by definition, the average, so yeah.

• Well yeah most people are average looking, that's why it's called "average"

• WTF is wrong with you?