I have a boyfriend, but I also really like this other guy... What should I do?

My boyfriend and I were really close as friends until he asked me out... I didn't know what to say... So I said yeah... And now there's this other guy that I really like as well... Should I dump him, start a new one with this other guy, stay with my boyfriend, or start a three-some? Thanks...

• Dump boyfriend
  • Go with the other guy
  • Stay with boyfriend
  • Three-some
  • Stay single

Most Helpful Girl

• Honesty is the best policy.. Don't lead someone on if you know you wouldn't want the same. Know about the guy you like before you take a leap of faith here. You can end up pursuing the guy you like and turns out he's a player or a heartbreaker. The best deal is to tell your boyfriend the two of you should spend some time apart..

What Guys Said 7

• haha oh man i was thinking threesome before i even saw it was an option

• Fuck the other dude, see if he's better at fucking, if so leave your boyfriend, if not stay with him. Simples.

• Threesome really?

• You are one nasty girl if you did a threesome... Defiled topic

• To make things clear, my definition of a three some is this: Auspiticism (♣): This is doubtlessly the most overlooked quadrant in the Homestuck fandom - mainly because it can be so very complicated. Long story short, sometimes people who hate each other really shouldn’t be in a kismesisstude under any conditions. Perhaps their relationship would destroy them. Perhaps it would destroy others. At any rate, if a kismesisstude is getting out of control, someone must break it up or stabilise it, mediating between the two kismesisses. This is the auspitice. They’re basically cock blocking the kismesis couple every step of the way, third wheeling them until they calm the fuck down and stop wrecking everyone’s shit. This makes kismesisstude the only three person quadrant. Even though I'm only 15, I'm not a slut. But if you insist that I am, then I might as well go sulk in a corner... And I'm just nothing but misunderstood... Fuck this, I'm done...

• Never said you were a slut though. All a three way relationship will cause is jealousy over the two guys. If you like them equally, then I suggest that you pick the one that you speak with first.

Either way these fantasies can get you into trouble. You aren't relationship material if you're getting worked up over such a choice.

That's like asking me to pick weather my mother or father to die. Choosing someone over another isn't something you should take an opinion on.

• your 15 doesn't matter right now

• Don't be a slut at 15, dump him first.

• Anyone can be a slut whenever they want, nothing wrong with that.

• @frozenhorizon Sure, if you want to go ahead but don't complain about being judged

• I'm sorry, what. Is this a serious question?

What Girls Said 5

• I was in this situation before. I was gonna break up with my boyfriend for someone who I felt would treat me better, but At the end of the day I remembered that I had went through more things with my boyfriend and that I couldnt leave him for some guy I barely knew

• oh wow

start a threesome?

vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• girl just no more

I can't handle more lol

Stay single if u are not sure about ur feelings for both guys

And I do think u are not sure

• i love 3 sums

• As in the words of Johnny Depp

http://imgur.com/iOF4IBR

• bruh ur 15 and ur contemplating a threesome. wtf. 15

• You didn't even really seem to like the first guy, you just agreed to be his girlfriend. So go for the guy you actually do like.