Now 'fess up. What was your worst date ever?

My worst date was when my first girlfriend brought her little brother with her and called it a 'date'. While I didn't necessarily have a bad time. She said that she had a great time and that we (the three of us) should go out together again. Yeah, fun.

Most Helpful Girl

• My worst date was my only date. He and i were supposed to meet at the movies. I thought we'd only bring one friend each. But friends invited friends that invited friends. I somehow ended up bringing 7 other girls with me and he somehow ended up bringing 5 other guysbwith him. We took up the whole bottom row of the theatre lol.

Our friends kept pressuring us to kiss and were becoming so annoying. He pissed off some of my friends girls at the end of the night and they ended up hating me because they said I didn't stand up enough for them. Good thing I had him, Because at the end of the night, I left with fewer friends than I came with

• Wow. Could've been a mixer.

• Woah. Ok.

• Thanks for mho

Most Helpful Guy

• It was in the summer I took a girl cliff jumping she broke her ankle

What Girls Said 2

• My worst date was with a guy who had no interest in what I had to say. All he talked about was, " Me myself & I". He was so arrogant and very rude to the waitresses.

• He must've been very impressed with himself.

• Lol more arrogance than impressed. He looked down on people less fortunate than himself.

• I accidentally dated a drug dealer who had a girlfriend and was making "business propositions." We also had some random ripped Jamaican dude with us 👍 Just bumped into him yesterday actually

What Guys Said 0