Im a pretty single 19 year old why is it so hard for me to find a bf?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're probably looking in the wrong places..

• i think i am i mean i attract boys everyday its just that some are jerks

• Wrong dudes then.. next time you're at the mall or whatever you Americans call it go say hi to a few dudes... See where things go. I mean.. you are good looking, you just gotta show the character to win their interest.

Good luck, girlie! I'm also in your position.. but hey, we gotta pull some strings!

• lol thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• Because if looks is all you have to bring to the table, then expect to be sitting by yourself.

What Guys Said 14

• If a pretty girl like u can't find a boyfriend I should shoot myself now #nohope #willdieavirgin lol... re examin what ur looking for in a man and then ask ur self where would a man like that hang out and what sort of woman would he be interested in also stop looking for a boyfriend.. because all u will find is a bunch of boys an maybe a friend in the end

• Probably because you give off a non-approachable vibe

• Wow, you really are pretty. I don't know why you can't find a boyfriend. Maybe they're idiots? Who knows.

• Is it your attitude? You look attractive enough.

• Pretty is not the word I would use

• It's not, you have to be more open minded and more open legged.

• well you look fine in the picture, my guess is the right guys don't ask you out am I right?

• Well look at you it feels like you're out of a boys league at high standards

• maybe ur just not trying, dont wait for things to happen

• Try to be more social

• hah ah lol :) because of you

• Lol:) no a single guy has hut to propose you:)

• Show some cleavage.

• I can tell just by your picture that you will attract a bunch of dudes just trying to have sex with you, not boyfriend type material guys

What Girls Said 5

• Because you need to go out there and be around guys!

• You aren't pretty, you're gorgeous 😊 Guys might be intimidated by you. Just smile and be approachable. Try to find good places to meet them, like volunteering for example. It's also great to meet friends through other friends.

• NEWSFLASH: It's not all about looks.

• Are your standards really high? Are you turning down lots of guys? Not judging, lol or I'd be judging myself as well...

• Girlfriend ur not alone!! Im alone too lol waiting for the right guy.