What're your thoughts on sugar daddy's & sugar babies?

I was reading an article today from both point of views and I was curious! What're everyone else's opinions?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I think in reality its fine for whoever is seeking it, most of these arrangements though involve married men, rarely single... I just think its an easy way to get gifts, money etc. however there's always both sides and most of the time they're exchanging sexual favours for these things. I know a friend whose a "SB" and she genuinely enjoys being with him and spending time with him, they're intimate however she was never pushed into having sex, he took care of her none the less before and after. I think for some people its a way for them to pay for a escort but less, and it's unfortunate that some fall for these traps. At the end of the day I don't really care much for it i'm indifferent.

• i feel sorry for them people seriously.

• It's gussied up prostitution.