Girls do you like a guy who has a foot fetish?

I personaly find it soo discusting and totally gross unless i find the guy extremly attractive but even so i still find that gross... but to other guuys out There what the hell is so a hot about feet? Why is that such a turn on?

What Guys Said 2

• Not all women's feet are attractive. Some women look like they kick boulders for a living.

• What's so hot about feet? Here's what I find hot about most girls' feet. They're beautiful and shapely, especially their arches and their toes. Painted toenails are a huge plus. So are one or more toe rings. When on display in flip flops, I just want to stare and admire a girl's feet and toes. And to me, even the smell of a girl's feet can be very arousing and can drive me wild, but it depends on what she's been wearing on her feet. I've smelled girls' feet that were in flip flops all day, out of many different kinds of flip flops, like rubber ones, leather, suede, straw, and I can say about every one that their flip flop feet smelled sexy, especially when their flip flops were old and sweat-stained and well-infused with their foot scent. When a girl wears flats or heels all day, without socks or nylons, I really like how her feet smell. Nylons added to the scene can make for arousing scents also. A girl's feet smell awesome out of anything leather, a real turn-on. And when a girl wears an old pair of chucks all day without socks, the smell her feet make in them is incredible.

So to me, a girl's feet don't need to be washed to enjoy them. I prefer them sweaty and tired and dirty as long as they have an arousing type of smell. Girl's feet, their sweat glands in them, give off natural pheremones that can flip some guys' switches on. Some guys like me are triggered by this scent, while others are not. I'm one of the guys who is tuned in to that frequency. Yet most of us foot fetish guys love all of the female body, not just her feet.

To me, a flawless pedicure is not necessary. I see chipped toenail polish as an opportunity for me to pamper her feet and paint her toenails.

Like most girls, you probably think your feet are gross. But I would probably find them cute and sexy and deserving of love too. And girls who are OK with letting their guy enjoy their feet receive the most awesome foot massages and pedicures, too, whenever they want.

What Girls Said 1

• I feel same as you do.