My bf's mom called him, and he put her on speaker and said " you are on speaker and my girlfriend is here"? was that shady?

that made me upset and thought of it as shady, he says no, she just had the right to kow, i think its shady and made me think... what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• why is that shady? sounds like he was being smart, what if she wanted to say something about you but didn't know you could hear

Most Helpful Girl

• Unless it was a Big secret that mom was not supposed to know here, dear, then he decided to be this Honest John and was Not ashamed to Explain to Her... She just had a right to know.
    It was Only "shady" if this was a Sworn secret between you Both. Other than that, he could be just a Mama's boy to boot here, dear.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 1

• Why? Do you think his mom talks trash about you behind your back? Shady how?

What Girls Said 2

• No I don't think that shady at all.

• Doesn't people say that when they have something shady?

• His Mom my have been fussing at him or something so he put her on speaker so she would stop. Or she could have been bitching about a sibling or his Dad or a thousand other things so he told her so she wouldn't bring it up.

• That isn't shady at all. His mom probably would've said something embarrassing or just blurt out something that you shouldn't know about.