Questions for Redhead/Ginger (natural) girls from the US, have you ever dated a Latino man (Mexican, Puerto Rican, etc.) or would you ever date one?

I ask this since I'm a Mexican-American guy with an extremely strong preference of Natural Redhead girls. I honestly think they're not only the most beautiful women in the world but the most wife-material to me.

• Yes, I'm currently dating a Latino man and I enjoy it
    0% (0)
  • Yes, I've dated a Latino man before and I loved it.
    0% (0)
  • No, I've never dated a Latino man before but I'd definitely give it a shot.
    0% (0)
  • No, I've never dated a Latino man before and I don't even plan on ever dating one in my lifetime.
    50% (1)
  • Other
    50% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

1

What Girls Said 1

• No I don't like he way they treat women and I typically prefer taller men.

• Are you implying that we all are a bunch of short men who abuse women and boss them around?

• I wouldn't say abuse women at all. Based on my experience from living in an area where Latinos are about half the population they see women in more traditional roles and I've met very few men who are Latino and more than 6' tall. The ones that are tend to be Argentinian but not Mexican.

• Well, I'm not your average Mexican-American man. I stand taller than 5'11 and always treat women with respect (just like how I like to be treated with respect).