Guys, How to approach a 47 y/o successful man?

He is a very, very successful man. He is shy, corky, handsome, and could probably get anybody he wants to. I am a very attractive, fit and smart woman. I am 34 years old, 5'11'', brunette, latin, I weight 135lbs and I have a great career. I can't approach him, because when I try to talk to him I freeze. I hate to sound cocky, but I could get anybody if I wanted too. I just somehow lose any kind of game I have when I am around him. I have his phone number, but I have no clue what to say or text him to start a conversation. What should I do?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're a hot 34 yo, you could probably get any guy. Remind yourself of that to harden up your balls so you can make that approach. This is why guys have to be so cocky. If we didn't believe we were badasses--even if it's not entirely true--we'd never be able to muster the balls to approach those hot women.

Beyond that, just try to initiate a conversation with him about anything. Seriously, anything. If a beautiful woman struck up a conversation with me about Hello Kitty stickers, I'd be thrilled, not because I'm fascinated by Hello Kitty, but just because this amazing woman was talking to me. If he's down, things will build from there naturally. The hard part is just mustering the balls to break the ice. Good luck!

What Guys Said 9

• if corky = cocky then...
    if you are curvy, you need to practice "opening yourself" more to him up close & personal nonchalantly, e. g. bending over to put on a show that came off or dropped something (view down cleavage or halfway up thigh or buttocks. Then he's the one stammering.
    You don't NEED to start a conversation if you're his type. Bump into him, spill something on him, borrow something & forget to return it promptly (if he buys another one to avoid fetching it, you're not his type... maybe) ... have him run an errand, eventually... fixing something for you is always classic

• Hi iam... would you mind very much if I asked you to have a coffee or drink with me sometime soon 😆.

Please pluck up the courage what's the worsted he could say." No thank you"

It's very flattering to be approached this way
    Good luck

• When you say that this guy is "corky" what do you mean by that? I'm not familiar with that description of somebody.

• Damn! He's lucky! I actually approached a woman who's 12 years my senior, and she turned me down. There's a very strong chance you won't be, however. I'm not sure how you got his number. But I guess since you know him and he knows you, then just call him or text him "Hey. Can we hang out?".

• "I hate to sound cocky, but I could get anybody if I wanted to"

Except him, right? Uh huh.

• Dear 47 YO successful guy,

Run god dammit! For the love of god run!!!

Signed
      All Men of earth

• Tell him you have an 18 year old daughter and that she wants to meet him. When he comes over start sucking his dick. When he asks what the fuck is going on, you can admit that the 18 year old daughter was a ruse. Hopefully he'll keep you around until he finds someone younger and better looking than you.

• ''hey, can you help me with this?'' …''hey, can you go over this with me?, i didn't quite understand it too well''...

• "hi, would you mind signing this prenup?"

• "Heeelloo... I like you!" Done. If you're as attractive as you say and he likes you he'lld do the work after that.