Why do some people have it so easy when others have it so hard?

To be honest, I don't know why I'm asking this because I know there's no real answer. I just found out something that made me really sad and I want to understand. My whole life has been one near miss after another and I don't want to keep going on like this if I can't figure out how to make it better.

What Girls Said 1

• I guess sometimes it's because we make choices in life then our choices make us. So we tend to make life harder on ourselves due to wrong decisions that we make

Other times we have a hard time due to unforseen circumstances which are beyond our control. Then at times , other people cause us pain

In the end it has nothing to do with how hard a person's life is, it depends on how they respond to it because life is 90% of what happens to us and 10% of how we respond to it.

I've know people to have the hardest times in their life, it's heartwrenching to hear what they've been through, but yet most people think they've had an easy happy life. When in fact, they've just kept it hidden well.

What Guys Said 1

• luck... some would say fate. it's just how it is.