Do you think I'm rushing?

This guy at worked liked me. I didn't like him at first but after a while he grew on me. Two months ago he said " I don't know what I want from you. Out of us. I'm willing to grow with you but I don't know what I want. " we had the same conversation last night. He said " we are very different, your stubborn and I don't know what I want from you. I don't wanna rush. I just found out you feel the same way I feel." I told him I need something I need to to know we're moving in the right direction or were moving towards something so I'm not wasting my time." He said I can't give you that. So I told him we should go our separate ways. My friends feel I'm rushing. But I don't want to hang around someone who doesn't know if they want me or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you're rushing. You shouldn't waste your time with someone who is unsure.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe a little but who cares 🙂💁🏻

What Girls Said 1

• You're rushing but then again you have all the right to want something special, however you're noticing he wants you, he has a desire towards you and that can definetly grow if you guys initiate something or it can also die. Guys are unpredictable when they want something or someone they will do anything to get it, they are hunters by nature , let him persue you a little more but know the limits. You will have him I'm sure