If a guy has a lot of friends who are girls, how does he still make it known that he is single?

I have a lot of friends who are girls, and I'll stop and chat with some of them as I am passing by on campus, but thats about it. Unfortunately I think a lot of girls are turned off because they see me walking with a girl, or talking to her, and think we are going out, or that I am interested in her. I dont know how to get past this perception, because I am genuinely just friends. What should I do to make it clear that I am not taken? I dont want to give up my friends because I like them, just as friends.

What Girls Said 1

• Talk to your female friends about it. If they are eager to help your situation, they may try hooking you up with their female friends.

What Guys Said 1

• Use your friends to help you hook up. Ask your friends about the girl you like and they will spread the word through the girl-talk network. The girl in question will ask about all the other girls you have as friends. Your friends will tell her they are just friends and give her the green light!