I have a hard time finding a guy who I'm physically attracted to and who wants a relationship at the same time?

I never met a guy who has both its either one or the other

I have only been in 2 short relationships and both were nice but we never had sex (it was only 3-4 months long so we never got to that point yet

I liked them but I never felt intense sexual urge from them and they were not that attractive

I don't jump into relationships

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally at your age, really hot guys are less interested in relationships. They get a lot of benefit to sleeping around. Average guys don't so they are more interested in relationships.

But it's also possible you just haven't had good luck, and simply need to meet more guys.

• I never said they had to be hot

• I know you didn't. I'm just offering two possibilities. One is that the guys you find sexually attractive, lots of other girls do as well, and enough of them hook up with the guy he doesn't want to settle down.

Possibility two is that you just haven't met the right guys yet.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Well ur a woman so getting into a relationship with some one ur not that sexually attracted to is a recipy for disaster and it was unfair to the guys to girls who do what u did usualy turn good guys bad so look at what sort of guy gets you nice and moist then ask is he the relationship type... Sounds like u have badboy syndrome in which case u may want to date a little older when their ready to settle down

• i do not have bad boy syndrome

RIP English

• im not looking for a guy to get me moist, i like good guys

• That's is a little hard to get, no I am not saying that it's not possible.

• It sucks doesn't it. If you ever find a solution be sure to let me know.

• Probably you just haven't been exposed enough

• So you want to be lukewarm. Not hot or cold but lukewarm. Good luck finding that lol.

• So we're two now.

• Welcome to my situation.

• Not sure what the question is and I'm quite the clever cookie.

If finding the perfect partner was easy we would have far less single people. As long as you're actually meeting new people and staying open to the possibility you're fine.

Don't hesitate to take initiative and talk to someone you do find sexually attractive.

• I'm not looking for the perfect partner
      No one is perfect

• You're right. But sometimes a partner manages to make you like them enough that you can't see a single reason as to why they wouldn't be.

• Welcome to the club

What Girls Said 4

• Your not the only one!

• Most western men are pussies. Their women never want to fuck 98% of them. The not emasculated 2% are either not emasculated because trey're sociopath narcissist who enjoy playing, or they have so many options they just don't care to settle with their very high standards. (since feminists bitches -95% of Western women- don't meet such a man's standards, those tend to remain single and fucking casually..)

Shit like this rarely happens in less feminist countries. We actually pair up and are attracted to our opposite gender. :/

• What does my question have to do with Western men and feminist countries? That was so random. Take your hate bashing somewhere else.

• Sounds like my life..

• Same here. Sister girl