Girls, Why do girls dye their hair an unnatural red color? Why is it so attractive?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to dye my hair red, but I always tried to go for the natural shades. Usually when I first dyed it it would be a little bright, but red fades fast so it would tone down to my desired color pretty quickly. I dyed my hair red because I liked the way it looked with my skin, as I have fair skin with a red tint to it (and very rosy cheeks that I absolutely hate) and it drew some attention away from the redness in my skin and made me look a little less pale. I am contemplating doing it again, but I might go back to my natural hair color for a while instead.

What Girls Said 5

• Who would do that? Me... I do... my hair was already slightly red and after years of trying to deny it I decided to embrace it instead... best thing I could have done for my appearance. I get sooooo many compliments on my hair now from strangers even. Also, not to brag, but guys tend to look more as well, of course who knows, maybe they are wonderinf why I would dye it a horrendous unnatural shade of red lol 😜

• I think it always looks really cute on girls lol 😊

• Because its the closest unnatural hair colour closest to being natural and it actually is a colour that tends to suit more than the average.

• Why do guys dye theirs green?

• ugh. i LOVE IT. I don't know... a shock of bright blue hair... *dies*
    it catches my eye like nothing else.

• Some people just like to do it. They see their hair as a canvas and they like to change it up every once in a while. They're not doing it to be attractive (although there are some people that DO think it's attractive), they do it for themselves.

• That makes sense! It's just so many people are dying it red lately so I was curious to maybe why