Guys, Being an African American women and Im trying something new which is dating outside my race lol only thing is I dont know how to approach them?

Im attracted to white and Hispanics guys but never took that opportunity ro date one

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are you suddenly interested in white guys and Hispanics? This sounds like another case of black women using non-black guys as a fallback plan. Yes, black guys are dating other races of women, but they do so out of genuine attraction, not because they can't find a black woman to be with.

• Ooooo no i love my chocolate brotheres indeed i dont know just would like to try something new nothing to it

• Never compared those soooooo anyways and by the way im entitled to do as i pls so adios

• You're an asshole, then, for playing with people like toys.

What Guys Said 9

• Congratulations for joining. I don't think you have a problem; you are an attractive-enough young lady although you'd be considerably more attractive without the lip piercing. The best thing you can do is this: be yourself, but, at the same time, act mature and responsible. If you look and act like a responsible, mature person, then you will be taken seriously and respected and that is actually a turn-on to guys north of 27.

• Do you usually approach black guys? Lol. Just go find one your attracted to and flirt with him I guess lol

• I dont approach no guys lol but blks guys are of course easy to get but outside my race thats a task

• Lol I see but you asked how to approach white and Mexican ones so thats why I asked. I dont think it will be too complicated! I think there are a lot of whute guys who like black girls. Ik I would date one

• culturally there's some differences, vocabulary etc. but men aren't as particular about race, if worried, date sailors, they're generally multicultural.

• lately if found myself strangely attracted to a lot of black women. I've never noticed there petite athletic bodies before.

• Depends, do you get jealous around their friends? Better to crack a few eggs and not care about the results. I have a client that so happens to like dark chocolate, without the nuts. I like all kinds of women too, sadly not all of them are ready for the craziness within me.

• Like you would with any other guy, i mean im mexican and im dating a russian, she is pale as sugar and im, well im actually pretty white for a mexican, but its not like you have yo act dress or talk different just because of it, just be confident about yourself and that's it, guys are a lot like girls, we like confidence

• Well, you need to let them know you're interested. Many white guys aren't aware which black girls are interested or not.

• Men are men. Let a guy know your interested and he will pursue you if he likes you and thinks your hot just like any black male.

• Just be friendly, we don't bite. Well, most of us don't. ;)