First Kiss Did Not Go As Expected.. Help?

So I just kissed my boyfriend for the first time.. multiple times and it was not really what I was expecting, he never kissed me on my lips first he went straight for it. No tongue just like making out ish and I thought it was was very wet and sloppy. I don't know if he liked it but I didn't is he a bad kisser or is it me because I've never kissed anyone before? Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• HAHAHA It always is. Just wait for sex!!

But on a serious note you should playfully make fun of him. Just make sure he knows that his chapped lips are way easier to make out with then when they are covered in saliva. Explain how gross that is. . . even the word. Its such a turn off. eewww

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you over thought it! ya know!

What Guys Said 4

• Wow, good question, but I am not exactly sure what happened.
    Nonetheless, you are young and, believe me, sexual stuff is never perfect the first time, but will get better with practice and experience.

• shouldn't be too wet and sloppy. practice makss perfect... with that in mind yknow he doesn't have too much experience (not a bad thing)

• I wouldn't know, never kissed a girl before, in that way anyways.

• Lol keep practicing

What Girls Said 3

• I remember I thought the same thing when I had my first kiss haha. "I was expecting this to be a bit dryer.." is what went through my head. I was scared because I didn't like it and I thought I would never like it. But all it took was some getting used to, and really that's kinda what kissing is, its mouth on mouth, there is gonna be some spit. If it's SUPER excessive, I'd give a subtle hint that you're not into that, but if not, it just takes some getting used to.

• First kisses are almost always lame. So don't be too disappointed, it's pretty normal. Just watch howcast.

• XD He might be the bad kisser. Kissing is different with everyone, maybe he's just inexperienced at kissing you. Everyone is different and Im sure if you brought it up it would get better. I dont think wet and sloppy is how it should be. (Practice makes perfect though) You will get to know each other more and more each time you kiss and it will seem more natural. Feel free to mention it to him that you dont want a soggy sloppy kiss!