Do black guys like white girls?

So I really like this guy but he's black and I've heard rumours that black guys dont like white girls and that they say were all bitches. Is this true? Should I tell him I like him or just keep it to myself?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm sure not all black guys are of that opinion

What Guys Said 10

• Only the fat white girls.

• I think a black guy may like a white girl, I don't see why that can't happen.

• Race or ethnicity can be more important to some than others. Attraction chemistry is usually more important for most.

• Another race mixing slut.

• You'll be fine, Just go for it.

On a side note: I'll never be able to understand why are so many guys bitter with this question...

• Just tell him, then you know for sure rather than speculating based on bullshit rumours.

• I would stay away from him I have black friends and they believe they should rule and degrade white girls and get them pregnant so white males won't date them and they can habe several black babies to out number the whites in the future.

• I heard that from somewhere. That guy that was on the Glenn Beck Program that died from cancer... "Hutch"

-I mean from what I heard, that's pretty much exactly how he though in the past when he was younger when he got with his white girlfriend he married.

• This is the biggest load of bullshit I ever heard. My roommate's black, I just showed him this and he laughed at the absurdity of it.

• lol such bs

• Just a black guy passing by

• Keep it to yourself

• It's the opposite. Black people have an inferiority complex and it seems the only thing that can validate their self worth is sex with de white wimmins.

What Girls Said 8

• This is not true for all of any race. Each individual is going to have their own preference. I say go for it and good luck!

• Yeah most likely!

• In my experience, I am white and have had numerous black guys interested in me.
    But not all black guys are the same. They all have different opinions and while some may not like white women, there are others that do. Just like there are white people who do not like dating black people, but other white people who are fine with it.

• HAHAHAHHAHA! I don't know where you heard that, but that not true in the contrary for black guys succeeding dating a white women is something they would be pride off, even black girls are complaining about how about it, all you i think those rumors are about the stereotype that white girls don't have curves and that what most of black guys like, but if you are confident you will the guy.

• The only way to find out is through experience someone else' experience is theirs and yours will not be the same, i doubt all black guys fit that description, you have eyes and can see his personality so take it from there.

• Honestly it depends on who he is as a person and where he is from.

• That is not true where I live its quite diverse so it's sorta normal now to see a black man and a white women together.

• Go for it. You'll never know unless you try.