Girls, Girls! Skinny guys. What do you ACTUALLY think of them?

Yes, I am one skinny dude. Very hard to gain weight, ( I don't want your weight gaining tips either, gentleman, but thank you I do appreciate it) but this isn't about me! I just want to know your general concensus on skinny dudes.

like 'em, love 'em, hate 'em? What do you think?

Thank you all for your opinions!:)

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely all about preference. I'm not saying skinny guys aren't attractive, but it's not my go to preference. I'm curvy with muscle and prefer beefy/teddy bear type guys and usually 6'0 and taller.

What Girls Said 22

• Ok 6 foot 1 and 120 ? I'm going to say, I am attracted to skinny guys. I am with one, 5 foot 9 and 135, mostly all muscles. I thought he was skinny.

• It's crazy right? I've gained weight since, but I used to be that skinny. And skinny dudes can actrually be quite buff! Since we don't have much fat, all muscle

• How skinny are we talking?
    If it's skinny like this that's just a big no no for me personally.

www.mindandmuscle.net/.../hardgainer-300x300.jpg

I like guys with a bit more 'meat on their bones' & some muscles lol not a fan of skinny guys at all, maybe because I'm already skinny myself :P

• I am a thick overweight girl! i don't want break you when I hug you!

• thats what all my exes said to me lol
      we skinny folk aren't as fragile as we look and you heavy set people aren't as beefy (?) as you look (well some of you anyways)

• Not that I like or hate them, I'm indifferent to them I prefer them with a little meat, just my preference though. I know girls who prefer them skinny. Don't feel like you need to gain or lose, be you! Rock what you have because that's the only skin you will ever be in.
    You got this!

• Meh I don't really care, my last two boyfriends were skinny.

• I prefer skinny, or very lightly muscled. I'm okay with some other body types but those are my preference.

• well considering my boyfriend is a skinny bitch
    (5'7 or something like that and 120lbs) and we've been together for a year and he is literally the best I've ever had in all aspects of a relationship i would say i love them

i dont wanna say it has to do with him being skinny BUT my heavier set boyfriends obviously didn't work out.

lol

(FOR THOSE WHO MAY BE BUTTHURT BY WHAT I SAID IM BEING SARCASTIC FOR THE MOST PART)

• oh god, I was 6'1 120lbs for so long, I finally just put on some weight.

But that's awesome!

• yep. me and him are the skinny couple.

• I don't really care for skinny guys, but it ultimately depends on your face. I have dated skinny men before, and that was because they had nice faces and great personalities.

When it comes to the physical, if your face isn't doing it for me, the rest of you doesn't even matter.

• Love them. They're my first picks.

• Honestly don't really care, I've dated skinny guys, and big guys however they have to be taller than me lol.

• Heh, so skinny is fine as long as they are tall for you, gotcha

• If you are tall then hell yeah, you probably look good.
    If you are short you tend to look scrawny.

• It's all preference
    I'm short but curvy in some places , so I feel a skinny man would not like me much, so I don't normally go for them

• As long as he looks manly enough I'm quite indifferent. It also depends a lot on the body shape.

• i love them. most of my lovers were skinny.

• I prefer muscular toned guys.

• I personally love skinny guys. Skinny is my favorite body type.
    Just skinny is hot to me

• It's not a preference, but I wouldn't not like a guy because of it. If he is hot, he is hot.

• I love skinny guys! Like super skinny guys with flat but soft tummies.

• Honestly, I don't want him to to be skinnier than me.

• Love them! =D I actually prefer skinny guys over muscular guys and plus my crush is skinny! XD

• I'm going to be honest I'm not a fan I find I see them as more fragile I'm I'm afraid to get on top during sex for fear of hurting them. I prefer a man with fat or muscle. Something to add a bit of weight. It's not nice and I understand skinny guys can't help it but I'm just not attracted to them.

• Hey that's fine, it's just preference! Your preferences are innate to you, and I hope most people understand that.

Thanks for your opinion!

• LOVE THEM. 😍 sometimes they love me too even though I'm a little chubby!