Guys, I think there's something wrong with me am I undatable?

Im 25 and never been asked out EVER i went through school and nothing.
I've had a few guys compliment me calling me cute but nothing
im really about to give up because I've been rejected at least 15 times and im starting to think there is something seriously wrong with me and that its because im undatable

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh dear, I am sorry to hear that! I can only judge by your looks and nothing wrong with your looks! You've got a nice face! But maybe it is your personality? I mean, how do you approach guys? NOTHING is wrong with anyone ok? We are all one of a kind and all unique, so please don't feel bad! Just remember that people often like confidence... so if they can see you are very insecure then that might scare them off? I mean, you could go to the gym, or work on your attitude or so.. do something that makes you feel better in order to get a stronger personality! A good personality in combination with your looks will blow many guys away! You can always inbox me to talk on the matter!

What Guys Said 10

• It could be your body language. You might give guys that want to ask you out the feeling that you don't like them and want them to go away. If you are shy, your closed of body language can be telling the guy that he is making you uncomfortable. Some women even have what is called, resting bitch face. Their face looks upset with any person that tries to talk to them, even when they aren't upset.

• There is probably nothing wrong with you, you just maybe are over thinking things a bit like many do, heck when I had my fall I had dated lots of women before that day happened and loved it just as much as I loved being with the women I went out with.. but after that fall.. I was left having to wear diapers and rubber pants daily and while in the hospital thought long and hard that I may never again get a date again because I now wore diapers like a little baby.. but after a long while I decided to get back into the dating game and see what happens.. I found a date right away and told her all about me and did not leave anything out.. many women to me like the fact that if the guy is honest to them and upfront, and has a nice personalty.. women do not look at this as a deal breaker.. I still to this day go out on dates and I am diapered on every one of them.. and I was so glad I made the effort to get back into it.. it so far has been wonderful.. I am happy in my life even tho I now wear baby pants and diapers every day.. I still feel very manly to the opposite sex

• Do you make yourself available? Are you open to dating? Do you show interest?
    Over interest can appear needy. Do you make yourself attractive?

It is important to develop your own self as a person first, know how to make yourself happy, to be successful in the things that interest you. When you are a fully fledged adult then perhaps you're in a place to bring someone else into your life to share it with.

Unfortunately a lot of people today think that a girlfriend or a boyfriend is what will make them 'happy'. It just doesn't work like that.

• It's hard to tell as I don't know you at all, but you don't seem undatable from what I can see, so if you are, you're probably giving guys a bad vibe somehow.

• I'm sure the best is yet to come for you. If ask you out but you know

• HI
    There certainly is nothing wrong with you.
    You are a pretty girl.
    Perhaps just the wrong guys.
    They may be just imature or simple not worth asking them out

• You asked out 15 different guys?

• You should really lower your standards.
    Girls nowadays have incredibly horribly high standards.

• There's absolutely nothing wrong with! U will find someone there's always somebody for someone!

• Welcome to the club. You are not the only one
    I'm 27 and I never had a girlfriend