Is feminism a massive reproductive strategy for women?

I noticed weaker more feminine males are the most hardcore feminists. In reality most female feminists still date taller, more masculine guys that are still kind of jerks.

Basically feminism helps women pick out the beta male followers from the alpha male leaders. Women don't realize they're doing this on an instinctual level. The top sexy men are those that aren't feminists.

(Keep in mind that some top men will say they're feminist because if you challenge feminism in Hollywood it would be job suicide. Male celebs have to pretend to be feminist.)

He isn't a feminist... and I bet 100% of all you gag girls think he's hot as fuck. Tall, sweaty, muscles, a badboy... I'M MAKING YOU GAG GIRLS WET!!!
Is feminism a massive reproductive strategy for women?This guy is a feminist. Tell me Gag girls is he hot?
Ths is another male feminist...

Most Helpful Girl

• Sigh. You make me tired. Bye.

What Girls Said 6

• I like how you're trying to make this whole, big point, and you STILL aren't even distinguishing between "date" and "fuck". Oh shnaaaaap!

• I've seen hot male feminists. You need to keep looking if you want to find one :)

• Also who says hot people are the only people getting laid? Lots of guys that look and dress like him get some. Who's to say his girlfriend doesn't love his goofy dressing ass?

• Very true. A lot of women gravitate to the goofier guy. @jjmarvin

• Maybe the fem guys see feminism as the only way they can get sex.

• No, I don't think so.

• "The only thing women are valuable for is pussy"

I don't belong to any political movements, but you do realize that's what you're suggesting here.

What Guys Said 13

• feminist are people who simply think that women deserve equal rights and treatment as men.

• I actually think the first guy has no face so that would probably not appeal to anyone, but the second guy could be considered kinda cute by many ladies.

So, eh?

• Because women aren't turned-on by simps, but will marry one

Prime example is this
    nymag.com/.../...aught-one-man-about-feminism.html

The man is a simp male feminist, the wife wants to fuck other men. She wants to ride the cock carousel and get a simp to fund her home life at the end of the day

• "I noticed weaker more feminine males are the most hardcore feminists. In reality most female feminists still date taller, more masculine guys that are still kind of jerks. "

I've noticed most of the bears on the moon are nazis. In reality, most earth bears only trade moon rocks with jew moon bears.

Seriously though. Your opinions are unsubstantiated generalizations.

• Sounds like bullshit to me. Feminism's just one of those things that attracts desperate virgins because they think it'll get them some 2/10 whiny bitch on their dick.

• Hot guys are hot guys, feminist or not. Unattractive guys are unattractive guys, feminist or not.

And from my experience, many unattractive guys grow bitter of feminism because they are rejected by women. Take a look in cults like "the red pillers" and other bs like that and see how many oh these are nerdy, self-entitled "nice guys" who think women are "shallow whores" for "liking looks over personality" and feminism is their mating strategy.

• Nope it's not

• I don't see feminism as a dating strategy. I just think systematic mistreatment of women kinda sucks and we should stop it :)

• Your mother did not breastfeed you, now did she?

• At the end of the dayfeminists essentially want a man who is better than them ie smarter, more talented, taller, richer, successful, better social standing. At the end of the day they say they want equality but they want someone stronger than them as a partner to make their decisions.

• Feminism results in alpha guys getting more sex, and beta guys being taxed to pay for state support for the kids, where in a traditional society, you were pushed to finding a better than average beta to marry and have kids with.

• It's a political movement. The purported aim is to harness political power and influence to give advantages to the interest group. In practice like most of such movements it mainly benefits the leaders. Naturally there are people outside the purported interest group who would like to gain advantage from it.

• Well, duh...

Male feminists have had trouble with getting women so they think being a feminist will get all the girls to cry through their vaginas in joy.