Love at first sight do I tell her?

dont want to scare her off but want her to now how i feel

iv known her a month (not long at all) but we use any excuse to see each other and talk 24/7 i know she likes me but not how much?

Most Helpful Girl

• Go slow, Joe, with your flow. If you move too fast, you are Right... Fright night.
    Nurse and nurture something special you may have started or want to start so you can Begin your Beguine on the right foot.
    There is plenty of time should there Begin a love line to tell her 'How I feel.' But right now, is too soon to blow your horn so by playing beautiful music in her ear here, dear, will see that it is not over until the fat lady sings.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Do it and don't regret later for something you could've done. However, be careful. Getting to her and telling her right away how you feel can scare her if you don't know each other. You don't need to tell her now, try at least to talk to her sometimes and leave a good impression.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should hold off on that for a while.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't believe in love at first sight. You barely know this person. Knowing someone for a month is very different than dating that person for a year. Go slow and really try to evalutate what love is. To me it takes time to learn someone and see how they will treat you and you them.

• dont do it

• Sure go for it💁🏻