Can I tell him I deleted my online profile? I want him to know why I did it?

I just moved to a new city, and am online dating for the first time ever. Met a guy online two months ago here, we texted every day, talked or skyped about every second day.

We have had three great dates, deep talks about the past, I know about his family and he knows about mine. We have certainly moved fast and both admitted we connected before we even met. I am spending tomorrow night with him too.

Now, on the site we met I get tons of e-mails every day. But the real issue is, I like him, and I want to see what happens with him, for me I'm busy, but I can't juggle more than one person at a time. I want to focus on him. I logged into the site for the first time in a while today, only to find that he's been checking regularly, but its early on.

I deleted my profile on the site, because we aren't a couple, but I want to focus on him. If it doesn't work he's still a good guy, and I"ll make another one. I have no intent of asking or expecting him to take his down.

He mentioned having problems with girls lying to him in this area, and I want to show him I have good intentions without scaring him. Can I tell him that I deleted my profile? I'd say that I don't expect him to do the same thing, I just wanted to him to know that I wanted to see what happens with him and for me I want to focus on one thing at a time, if it doesn't work out I'll make a new one.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0