Would a High school boy rather have sex with the sweetest girl in his grade or the prettiest girl in his grade?

Which girl do you think most high school boys (16-18) would choose? Why?

• The Sweetest girl
    10% (2)31% (9)22% (11)Vote
  • The Prettiest girl
    90% (18)69% (20)78% (38)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|13

Most Helpful Guy

• In high school only sex matters and you want it to be hot, every guy in high school wants to bang the hottest chick

0|0
    0|0
    • What about the sweetest girl?

• Show All
    • why?

• If you want sex with a high school boy, then you will easily get it

Most Helpful Girl

• "Sweetest" could Mean "Easiest" here, dear.
    The Prettier One could be no Fun because she could be Labeled... The Wisest.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• The Prettiest Girl to me is different than the hottest girl, and the prettiest girl is also whoever I'd be crushing on, so yeah, the prettiest girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is hard to say. It really depends on his personality.

0|0
    0|0
    • If his personality is outgoing and kinda popular

• I have bad news for u then, normaly outgoing guys want to live not in a serious way in the earlier years, they dont really see the personality of girls but much more how good it would be to fuck her or make out with her.
      Later people get matured and endup caring more for personality.

• Does that mean they only care about looks?

• Highschool guy? Whichever spreads their legs with the least amount of chit chat

0|0
    0|0
  • The one that was more willing to have sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Boys really don't care, they just want sex. So watch out! Don't give it away so easily, you'll be really sorry down the road.
    It is better to be alone and learn how to make yourself happy that having sex with a bunch of guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • at that age they are thinking with the wrong head not there heart

0|0
    0|0
  • That depends on the size of his packet.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why?

• If he's smaller he'll go for the sweet one coz she won't laugh at it, if he's bigger he'll go for the better looking one coz he's got nothing to worry about.

• Don't really understand the difference. But I know he would choose both if he could.

0|0
    0|0
  • the hottest, not the prettiest. there is a fine line between the two

0|0
    0|0
    • Prettiest has the most attractive face and hottest has the best body

• Well first off it's shows your shallowness. Your question is aimed for guy who is popular/high social status.

"If his personality is outgoing and kinda popular"

In short it's like a nerd asking if the hottest girl in school would go for the nerd.

0|0
    0|0
    • No it's not aimed at popular boys

• Doest the pretty girl have a sweet ass?

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys want to have sex with attractive girls, hang out with sweet ones, and be in relationships with girls who are both.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It depends on which one is easier, but if they are equally easy, they would choose the pretty one.

0|0
    0|0