Girls (Specifically) and guys, whom would you date?

If you had roughly three options, whom are you likely yo date?

1. An older guy/girl, well settled, belonging to influential group of society, manages the life well.

2. A guy/girl almost your age, pursuing education, having similar thoughts, an equal to you in almost all the aspects.

3. Younger, puppy cute, loving, understanding.

• I choose option 1
  • I choose option 2
  • I choose option 3
Also write the reason for your choice :)

Most Helpful Guy

• 2. 3rd one is just charakteristics almost anybody can have if they want you for whatever reason. Even for money like some girls looking for sugardaddys.

Wouldn't pick first one cause influental society group? I don't need that, I don't seek for her money so only pro would be that she handles her life well.

I even get to know the scum when someone comes by and thinks I am only one guys friend cause he has money. It really shows me how society out there works at least what I get to see, mainly the people with the biggest mouths.

• "Understanding" is a precious characteristics though. I think. Cute, loving, young is all fine.
      Well think you are not choosing the first one for her money?

• But it does bring influence if you are dating or in relationship. From your side you'd be neutral about her status.

• which kind? like being in a relationship with someone with money isn't the same as without. indeed there will be people who r like uhh he just wants her money gigolo and sure it pisses me off but it shouldn't be in the (our) way. it sounds a little stupid when a single guy interprets himself into being in a relationship with some kind.

Most Helpful Girl

• Option one or two sound fine with me.

What Guys Said 13

• Either 2 or 3

• The majority of girls chose option 1. Well let me pick myself up off the floor. I never saw that coming.

• I think thats choosing for the most secure option.
      I am inclined towards option 2 still. 1 is good but too intimidating.

• That's what he may be thinking. I doubt that's what the girl is thinking.

• Well it she is thinking about leeching him out and he knows it then it is nothing wrong I believe. Really controversial for me though.

• I don't see any cons of dating option 2

• Definitely option #2

The other two options just honestly don't interest me whatsoever.

• Probably 2, but I generally prefer her to be a little older or a little younger than me. Dating wise I never seem to get on with girls who have the same birth year as I do

• I think it doesn't fit your mind. The same birth year as yours. I understand it.

• I never date - I refuse to even entertain the idea of monogamy until I'm 30.

Even at that age, she'd have to be special. Like, out of this world, unique.

• Option 3... high chances of a successful relationship

• I guess I'd go with 2...3 doesn't sound that bad either

• Option 1. Having shit together is a big turn on

• I'm 25 so if the girl is 30 to 35 than game on. Not old enough to be my mom though lol

• Thats why even I like them. They are amazing to be around unlike the girls my age.

• I feel the same. Although most of the cool ones I know hsve kids so it's a bit complicated

• All of these options are great, but all of them have major pros and major cons that aren't listed. Since everyone is unique in their own way, its hard to pick based on these options given.

• Yea it is true. but thats all whats available.

• All three options are fine, trying out each and everyone of those would give a bigger picture of what could be a personal favorite (s)

• Which option is you?

• The option thats confused. xD
      Well I don't know which one I am.

• It was actually meant for other "guys" but if I relate myself then it'd be number 2. xD Anyway I dont belong to influential part of society.

• If you are 2, i want to date number 2

• The only women that can satisfy my needs is oprah. Id plow that soggy butt everynight!!!

• I would date 2nd girl.
    I like the equality. I think girls of my age are mature hot and sexy

What Girls Said 6

• Nope, nope, nope. Triple nope.

Well, okay, #2 is a maybe, because #2 is neither here nor there. Mentions nothing that, y'know, actually matters to me.

#1 and #3 are two giant balls of eww-oh-hell-no.

• For the sake of this question, I chose two. He should have similar thoughts, or we must stimulate each other's thoughts. Age and status in Soceity don't matter much...

• Option 2
    Around my age 👍🏼max 28 y/o so not more than 8 years my senior. I'm not really into older guys and not into much younger ones.

• Depends on how much older... And pursuing education at 27 ... that's a bit much...
    I say guy A - if he was 5 years older... no more.

• I picked fella 2

• I would go with option 2 or 3.