Have you ever had someone approach you, you rejected them, and now you regret it?

Like the question says... a guy or girl comes up - tries to start a conversation and you reject them. Have you ever regretted rejecting them, and why?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• There is one girl who asked me out when i was young where I regretted turning them down but it was when I was like 13 so I don't know if I could say I currently regret it since I don't really care that much but I'm curious about it and if I had a time machine I'd tell my younger self to say yes.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• Nope I like to think of myself as The Lottery. You can buy a ticket but the odds aren't in your favor.

• Part of me regrets not taking the sex I could have got, but I wasn't really that into her so that would have involved lying and getting into a relationship just for the sex which would have made me an asshole. However I found out later on that she was a bit of a bitch so she would of deserved it, so that's why there's regret.

• Lol... I am sure you made the right decision man... just think of the bitching you would have had to survive just for that piece!

• Lesson learned... you can by a pair of headphones to be prepared for the next one hahaha!

• I'm gonna INVEST! lmao

• Indeed, even more since I looked her up and discovered she's dead now.

• That would be a tough pill to swallow. I would regret that too!

• Only 50... that sucks!

• I child zoned her when I was 18 and she was a few years younger.
      I'm pretty sure her death is unrelated to what I said 50+ years ago.

• No regrets ^^

• Nah. Only people I reject are fatties, over 30s and Muslims.

• Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh. I'm tryna get with this girl now because of that. It fucking sucks. Eventually if shit goes right I'ma try to get with another girl who I kinda rejected.