Guys, what do you honestly do at strip clubs?

My boyfriend went to one recently. I acted like I didn't care, but should I? He's super tight on his money.. So I don't know what he did in there. Lol.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess you go there to waste money :p

What Guys Said 16

• Trust me. It isn't all that. You are NEVER allowed to be in close proximity to them. If you do get to them on stage, you're immediately thrown out and not in a nice way. They always have bouncers. Also, from time to time, the police can be scene doing a spot check.

Lap dances are a little more personal in that the girl can do whatever the hell she wants to do to the guy, but the guy can not lay a finger on her. Unless, of course, he pays enough money or she is comfortable enough with him that she controls the action and lets him touch her on her waist or a bit of boob in the face and things like that. But, the guy usually has no control over how a Lap Dance goes either unless he pays a shit load or is known by the stripper.

If your boyfriend is doing the Lap Dance thing, then he came out broke and horny and maybe you might benefit from it. I wouldn't worry about a one time thing. I'd worry if he was a frequent flyer and blowing loads (no pun intended) on the lap of the dance.

• I've never been there, but you just get dances basically. SOMETIMES I've heard you can touch their boobs or whatever.

You should ask to go with him to one! It'd be funny.

• Look at almost naked bodies and drink.

• i chat with my friends and tip strippers. i usually go while waiting to go out for the night. kind of a waste of forty bucks.

• If he went with friends, it's usually a piss up and one lap dance at the most, sometimes not at all. Lap dances are not threatening either. She just gets naked dances in your clothed body and takes a shit load of cash away. I hate lapdances.

• Nothing. Nothing happens. Where can I go that costs the same per hour as a brothel, but nothing happens? The strip club! Woo woo!

So he'll leave drunk and horny and probably mildly frustrated.

• When I did, it was to look at the beautiful women. Since I didn't (and still don't) have a woman at home, I would go there to look at a woman.

• Usually just drink, get grinded by someone I'm pretty sure I've seen on campus before, then go somewhere better to pick up women.

• Just a place to drink and some background noise. But i have no idea what your boyfriend did there.

• Find one I think might be open to an offer and go to that private area for a "private dance".

• touch boobs

• I just hang out. I very rarely give those sluts my money anymore.

• You have a few drinks, you watch a few half naked women dancing around, chat with your mates.

• I hate strip clubs, a waste of money, why would someone want to waste their money for a tease?

• Its just a watering hole to talk smack and have fun with absolutely no concerns of rejection. Honestly it isn't as sexual to most of us as you'd believe.

• If he's super tight on money, he shouldn't be going to strip clubs. That's all they do there, is hound for money

• I know. But since he did... I'm asking, what do you think he did there? He went with friends.

• He went to get dances, obviously

• But that's aside the point, if he's tight with money, why is he going to a strip club, something seems off about the story