Why are all girls taken?

I'm tired of girls telling me "I have a boyfriend already". It's pissing me off so much! I've been single for the last 12 years and I know many of my guy friends are single currently too. It seems like girls can't live without being in a relationship. I don't know what to do anymore, I've asked out over 100 girls and they tell me they are taken already 😒😓

Most Helpful Guy

• In my dating demographic, it is 51.3% male, so for every 1,000,000 women there are 1,003,700 men or so.

The odds may be wildly against you too

What Girls Said 1

• Well, guarantee not all of them are taken.

I don't understand it either, but girls will always tell guys they aren't interested in that they have a boyfriend. I don't believe in that. If I'm not interested, I'll be straight up honest and tell them no, I'm not interested.

It's not you; just the girls. They say they have a boyfriend because they don't want to reject you in such a way by saying no, which makes no sense to me.

As for you, maybe instead of asking them out as a boyfriend/girlfriend item, ask them on a date first - something simple. Then if it goes well, take her out again and just date casually without the thought of a relationship in mind. It'll happen when it's right. You're worrying too much about it that you're probably trying too hard. Just let it happen naturally!

What Guys Said 1

• Not all of them are taken, most likely. They're just all not interested in you.