Is it wrong to cut women off without an explanation?

When I'm dating a woman and I don't think she's worth pursuing I'll just stop contacting her and when they reach out to me I just ignore them.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's wrong to cut ANYONE off without an explanation.

Most Helpful Guy

• Two or three dates its fine.
    But if she likes you, or you've done anything with her and her girl parts, you owe her an explanation. Even a crappy one.

I'd argue just cutting off and ignoring is the cowards way out, were I to do it, I wouldn't be able to look myself in the mirror.

Tip: I recommend NOT telling her she's not 'worth pursuing'. Make it about you (since it is) and go for something like 'I'm just not into it', 'I found someone else' even if that someone else is your xbox. Whatever. Man up and talk to her.

What Girls Said 4

• Regardless of gender, it's polite to just say "It's been nice getting to know you but I don't see this going anywhere. Best of luck to you."

• That's kinda foul to treat another individual that way
    But hey, it's your karma

• Yes that's wrong and you're a coward.

• I think the majority of woman know that when a guy ignores them his lack of response means he isn't interested in her anymore, so they just move on from him

What Guys Said 7

• Yes it's wrong and cold as hell TBH. I'm sure you don't like the confrontation of a break up but you should consider growing a heart at least big enough to give them closure

• With no explanation..
    i think it's cowardly, and a cheap easy way out.
    Be a damn adult

I say that for both men and women

• Yeah for both genders.

• It's just kinda disrespectful but hey, I guess they can put 2+2 together...

• No, it's how I treat every women once I've slept with her. Screen her calls, delete her texts. Don't want a bitch catching feelings, right?

• I do it all the time

• No, the odds are they either will or have in the past done that to a guy.