Would it be weird to make an instagram account and ask out a girl that's been flirting with me?

This girl recently quit before I had a chance to ask her out so I won't see her any more. I was wondering if it would be weird if I made an instagram account added her and asked her out? This girl, I know for certain, use to like me a few months ago but I was to shy to do anything and she kind of just lost interest. Recently she had been flirting with me again and I was going to ask her out but she quit, our job, before I could.

• Yes that's weird but do it anyways
  • Yes that's weird don't do it
  • No that's not weird, at least not that much

Most Helpful Girl

• Just try it out and hopefully all goes well! If you were both interested in each other , then I'm pretty sure she'll be happy. It's fine if the asks out a girl through social media. Especially if the guy is shy!

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah man, that comes off mad creepy to ask out a girl on IG. Do u have any other way to get in contact with this girl?

What Girls Said 4

• That's super weird. Asking someone out on Instagram is so ick. Do you have *any* other way of finding her? Like even FB would be better...

• Can't you add her on fb instead, you must know each other names? You have mutual fb friends?

• Don't do it. You'll look like a stalker

• Yes that is very weird. I wouldn't do it.

What Guys Said 7

• Who cares, guys have to do weird things to get a girls attention these days. How do you think people get together?

• It's weird, but you don't have anything lose by acting weird either. So, do it.

• Its a very small probability, but you won't think its weird when she's your wife. Its a very extreme circumstance, but its not impossible, so if you dont try you never know what couldve happened. Just do it.

• It's not that weird, but you need to be more assertive with this. If you really want her, then go get her, if you think she wants you then there is only gonna be one way to find out. Got to take a chance and find out. You're gonna feel nervous, but take the dive, I promise it feels the best when she says yes :)

• Asking out on social media in general is a bit iffy, but if there's no other option then there's not much to lose. I'd recommend Facebook instead of Instagram

• Don't do it because asking a girl out on a social media site is not cool they don't like it I tried it and I regret having that crazy idea

• Let me get this straight, are you asking her out through instagram?