I have a boyfriend but I like this other guy?

This is how it all started i have been in a relationship for almost 2 years now but a few months ago my boyfriend cheated on me with three girls in one night! He told me straight up. i was angry and annoyed but gave him a second chance but after that we started to fight a lot and he would always ignore me and would never give me much attention and thats what pushed us further apart. Then we went away on schoolies for a week and this other guy who is also my boyfriends best mate started to talk to me heaps and each night we would hang up stairs drinking and getting drunk but having a blast he would always make sure im okay and would show that attention i never got from my boyfriend. One night we both got really drunk and hooked up and thats when it all started. Me and my boyfriend split and me and this other guy kept hanging out and chilling but he realised there was still something there for my ex and he backed off... now me and my old boyfriend are back together he said he will treat me better and he will change. me and this other guy are nit talking and now im thinking should i stay in this dying relationship or go for the other guy? Because i can't stop thinking about the other guy its crazy! I really like him please help?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• "i was angry and annoyed but gave him a second chance but after that we started to fight a lot and he would always ignore me and would never give me much attention and thats what pushed us further apart"

You guys haven't moved past the cheating. Did he ever open up about what personal or relationship issues that caused his cheating? I could never stay with someone who cheated but I do think someone people are able to work through it. You guys haven't. So either break up or fix the lack of communication and other issues that are causing the discontent.

• His "reason" for cheating was it was his best friends party and when he was single back in the day him and that friend used to go out and hook up with loads of chicks so when he was drunk that brought it all back and he forgot he was in a relationship. Everything was great before he cheated the relationship was stronger than ever. But now its like my spark for him has gone out and i keep finding my self thinking about the other guy.

• That's a BS reason. People don't just "forget" they are in a relationship and if he is saying he was blackout drunk, that's even a whole other issue that he needs to deal with.

Regardless, you are now discontent with the relationship and you can't make it go back to how it was before he cheated. You yourself called the relationship dying. At this point you are simply putting off the inevitable and it will be much better to just get it over with instead of pointlessly enduring it.

• if you really like this other guy then u should keep seeing the guy