Girls, how do you feel when a guy doesn't like you to encourage intercourse. Guys why do you like or not like a girl encouraging it?

I've been with my guy for 2 years and we are engaged but he hates when I try to encourage us time he won't explain why but it makes me feel like I might be just a booty to have but that can't be because he wouldn't be engaged to me just for $3X I just want how it would make other girls feel to be treated like that and id like to know why guys don't like when girls try to do that?

What Guys Said 2

• I like a woman to initiate sometimes. It makes me feel desirable

• The only reason would be because I wanted to go down on her so she came before I was wrapped in her wet warm pink walls milking me before she couod come from fuckinh

What Girls Said 1

• Sex is a two way street. It's not just him getting what he wants when he wants without respecting you enough to even explain himself.

Honestly, it would make me feel really bad and unattractive. I'm not okay with that. Someone who loves me should not be okay with making me feel that way.

I think you need to *SERIOUSLY* talk to him about how it makes you feel and at least try to work on why he acts that way. If he's still reticent and completely unwilling to work with you, I think you need to end the relationship. Him making demands and you going along is not a good relationship dynamic.

• He doesn't demand if he wants sex and im not up to I tell him no and he respects that he just shuts down when I try to start something and its always kinda been this way, he just has never told me to knock it off before last night.

• That's still not fair to you though :/