Trying to be friends with my ex but I feel like she wants more, am I reading too much into this?

Me and this girl dated for 2 months, we broke up a month ago and she recently messaged me to hangout. I told her all I had to offer was friendship at this time. She said okay but it seems like she's Always trying to tempt me, she sends me pictures of herself all dolled up like everyday, and seems like she's trying to make me jealous, I'm Spanish and she messages me yesterday "I think I'm addicted to Spanish boys" I don't know if I can be friends with her much longer, who do I handle this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you could tell her this or try slowly removing yourself from her life. You could just block her and give her no way to reach you...
    Probably not the absolute best advice you will get. Personally I think telling her how you feel to be a respectable move.

• Bummer that you didn't get any more responses for your question

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• my only suggestion is to totally brake it off because she hopes the both of you cam get back together