Guy finds out very hot girl is a virgin, what do you think?

I mean if you were a guy and found out a beautiful girl you know is a virgin, what would you think about her after finding that out

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Not exactly sure what you mean what do we think...

But they normally don't believe me or say I won't be for long.

What Guys Said 25

• I'd think that she's either creepy, has some mental illness, religious or that she's lying. Since that shouldn't be the case if she's above the age 20... overall something would have to be wrong there and my black ass would not stick around long enough to find out.

• It's a very positive thing. She is waiting for the right guy and he will be a very lucky guy if she chooses him to be her first.
    I'd think nothing negative about her what so ever. She maybe a little shy or lacking in confined but who isn't.

• She's a religious freak, is never going to put out until marriage but is looking for the absolutely perfect man which she will inevitably determine doesn't exist then, as her beauty fades, she will get more and more desperate until her value is half of what it once was and she has to settle; or she has some serious issues beneath all that hottness; or she puts absurd value on a thin membrane surrounding the vagina which makes up part of the vulva, for some arbitrary and most likely nonsensical reason. Or she's a lesbian.

That reminds me of this one super hot chick I knew for a couple weeks. She was also a virgin. She had voices in her head telling her to kill everyone. That's sorta how I view virgins, now.

• I found out @MissNowhere is a very hot virgin and it didn't change anything.

• Either something is wrong with her or she is very religious and devout tbh

• I probably wouldn't believe her

• I consider it a good thing. Shouldn't I? (I, myself, happen to be religious, in fact.)

• I think she is respectable and values her body. I would be respectful too and not press her to have sex.

• I really respect her a lot, and would consider getting to know her - maybe develop a friendship or even a romance with her.

• Giggidy giggidy goo.

• She was off limits. I don't sleep with virgins.

• Ok... and?

I don't know anything else about her except her state of never having sex and her looks. I need to know what her goals are, her personality, will I get along with her family, etc.

• Reason is because I was going out on a date long ago with a virgin who really had an awful attitude and besides her virginity status, there was nothing else special about her.

• Really wouldn't think anything of it.

• Hahaha, I'd assume if she doesn't play with other boys, she won't play with me either heh.

I think she's making a mistake, but it's not my place to be her advisor.

• I mean I don't think it would change anything. I'd be thrilled to date her or hook up with her and be the first one in there but it really doesn't matter to me whether she's a virgin or not

• No different it's not going to change who she is just because she a virgin or not.

• And then ?

• If I were in the west I'd say good girl or not lucky enough but I actually won't care in this case

• What do you think? what do you really mean with this question?

• I mean would they like that she's a virgin or?

• if it's about love.. then no body cares.. if it's about sex then yeah virgins are great

• I'd know she were lying.

• Why do you think so?

• @LaFemmeFatale No such woman exists.

• Fuck you man of course there are woman with damn high standards and morals. You probably think that because you don't have the morals or standards as high as some of these women. Thus you bash them

• i would think the same she keep looking hot anyway xD

• Score... But not a big deal really.

• I'd respect her a lot because in such a sexualized society it's not easy to abstain.

• does she have a boyfriend? if not I may have a try. but this question still sounds shallow and dull

• No. Yeah it does. Man whoever made this question should reevaluate their life ;)

• don't fall into self pity. I'm not here to sugarcoat you

• No I understand. Thank you

• My follow up question (depending on her age) would be, why is she a virgin?

What Girls Said 2

• It's common. Men like slutty women to get off. They condemn hard to get women as bitch liar.

• is the implication that most virgins are unattractive? :xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx