How do you get over a girl you like but she doesn't reciprocate?

When I asked her out by message she just said lots of nice things and gave excuses without saying yes or no. In person, at one point she was coming over to me smiling and making eye contact but at the last second she just looked down and had a strange smiling but panicky facial expression on and then walked off.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like she may just be shy, so in order to make sure... you need to man up and ask her out in person or over the phone. Just say, "Hey! Do you want to go see a movie this Friday and have dinner after?"

If she gives any more excuses or says no, then she's not interested. Move on and find a girl who is interested.

If she says yes, she's interested but sounds a bit shy/awkward.

• She's not interested. How do I get over her?

• But I try but in the back of my mind there's always something small saying she might be interested.

• The only way to know for sure is to have that conversation with her. Nothing is worse than having that feeling and never knowing!

What Guys Said 0